Thursday, July 15, 2010

2 years ago today....

Two years ago today, we accepted the referral of the most amazing, beautiful, intelligent and funny little boy. We knew in our hearts we already loved him more than life itself....but looking back, I can't imagine a more perfect child for our family. He makes me laugh out loud every day and challenges me to be a better mom. What a happy day to look back on.....how our lives have changed since that day.....couldn't have asked for a better life:<)

Here's the video of our trip to Ethiopia to bring home our son....we watch this about every other day. Trey loves it and sings along and points to everyone.

Happy Happy Day!!



and Trey now.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he is such a beautiful boy!! I was just telling my cousin about him and how much fun I had with him in ET. Hope you guys are well.

    ReplyDelete