Monday, May 10, 2010

One Year Ago....

One year ago this week, we accepted the referral of our gorgeous Ella. She has been home for 5 months and I can't imagine life without her. She is a wonderful daughter to Russ and I and a sweet baby sister for Trey.

This is our video from our trip to bring Ella home which being our 2nd time....was a completely different expereince. We had a little more time to enjoy all the bits and pieces that make this country, people and culture GREAT and such a huge part of our lives.

A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...ful of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing. ~Author Unknown

4 comments:

  1. I love this Rebekah! What an amazing journey!

    Jenn Larson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! We can't wait to go back!!!! I'm adding you to my blog list. Your babes are gorgeous Rebekah ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video Rebekah, it was wonderful to see Ethiopia again through your pictures. Your children are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete